Please read these
terms carefully before accessing the webinar.
- You are permitted to view the webinar streamed by the Renewable
Energy Project Development Office (REPDO) for your own personal and
- You are not permitted to copy, reproduce, export or distribute
the webinar or any part thereof.
- You may not publish in any form (electronic or otherwise) the
webinar or part thereof without REPDO’s written approval.
- You agree that all graphics, user interface, audio and video
clips, scripts and software used to stream the webinar and the
webinar itself contains information that is protected by
intellectual property and other laws including but not limited to
copyright and trade mark.
- All footage from REPDO’s webinar is the copyright of REPDO. The
people featured in the webinar have agreed to appear only on
REPDO’s official website.
- The delivery of the webinar does not transfer to you any
- The results of the bid opening announced on the webinar do not
become final until after REPDO verifies the
REPDO and its members, exclude all liability
and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that
may result to you or a third party (including without limitation
any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or
any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, whether in tort
(including without limitation negligence), contract, or otherwise)
in connection with the content of the webinar in any way or in
connection with the streaming of the webinar.
Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or
limit REPDO’s liability for:
or personal injury caused by negligence;
liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the laws of
If you fail, or REPDO suspects you have failed
to comply with the terms of this disclaimer, it may, at its sole
discretion and without notice to you terminate your license to view
all current and future webinars. REPDO reserves the right to take
any reasonable and appropriate steps to enforce compliance with